New Corals at UA

Anchor10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All...

Just wanted to let you know that Sam and I are just back from MACNA. If you ever get the chance to go, jump on it!

Wow what a show. We spent three days and there were still a few booths we did not get to.

ORA had a sweet set up with clams, dottybacks and clowns as well as a few Bengaii Cardinals. So simple and so beautiful!

I hate to say it but Fosters and Smith also had a sweet set up.

We may be posting the photos on our website soon. (Time permitting)

In the meantime, I wanted to put the word out that we came back with many, many , new corals. I'm sure lots of them are the first to be seen in the Roanoke area.

Acans, gorgeous favia, some sweet zoos, acros, and others.

We have done a re-design of the table tank that makes it much easier to see what we have, and to compare prices. Our hope is that it will make your decision making that much easier.

We also made contacts with several new suppliers, who offer new products or similar products at better pricing.

We'll be updating the store through the fall. If you haven't stopped by in a while -- it will be worth the trip.

Thanks again for your support.

turbois300

Man In Need of Sleep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pix of the new stuff at the store would be cool. Either here or on your website. Good to see you all posting.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back