New crazy acros for the collection!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dknuckles
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No this is different..this is the RR Jaw Dropper

Reef Raft Asia has this one...talk about a golden unicorn :Cry:
null_zps4757a7c5.jpg
 
Last edited:
my bad,post #56 pic #6

Thank you!!
I should read it after I post it...dah

This is what I meant to post..
iPhone pic i will get a nicer pic later
Polyps almost look yellow..not bad for just being cut, drove home, dipped, and mounted.
null_zpsc586face.jpg


RR's (Asia i believe)pic
null_zps1c950c54.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love how the eggrate is almost a coral itself now! Jawdropper is stunning, a local person here managed to procure a frag of this coral, the line up waiting for frags on that is long!
 
Yeah that jaw dropper is a beauty. I remember ADam(battlecorals) had a *** awhile ago.


Don't I wish:bounce:. I think I had a thread titled jaw dropper pack or something like that. Long before this thing popped up. I can only hope that one starts getting around.
 
Sorry
Just seen post

Unfortunately it did not make it through my last alk swing :(
But yes...it browned some time ago and would not color back up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new