NEW Cultured Clams posted!

PacificEastAquaculture

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Messages
9,050
Reaction score
7,877
Location
Mardela Springs, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
RIMG61033_zpsj3l4arjl.jpg

RIMG61043_zpsoc27bpwu.jpg

RIMG61084_zpshfznqkwk.jpg


Find them all here:
https://pacificeastaquaculture.com/collections/clams-2
 
Hippo clam coming! Always loved how they look.

Thanks for your order. I picked the one on the right, the one you said you liked.

I have 3 others available if anyone is interested!
 
Do the mantles on those clams go up and over and lay on the shell or are they like what is in the picture? I've not seen those before so just wondering. Not even sure if I am asking the question correctly, sorry.
 
Do the mantles on those clams go up and over and lay on the shell or are they like what is in the picture? I've not seen those before so just wondering. Not even sure if I am asking the question correctly, sorry.
That's how they stay, the mantle doesn't overlap the shell.
 
That's how they stay, the mantle doesn't overlap the shell.

Um...who let you back on the site Mr. DSC??? I didn't get a tracking number for that purple tang you have there in your Avatar ;)

Just kidding - thank you both @PacificEastAquaculture and @DSC reef for the information. I've not seen a hippopus before or if so may have not paid attention. So thank you for passing the information.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new