NEW! Current USA Ramp Timer Pro @ Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
NOW IN STOCK!!!! Current USA Ramp Timer Pro

Simulate a natural sunrise, sunset, fading moonlight, and create cloud cover and lightning storms—all from the comfort of your couch. The Ramp Timer Pro is a fully programmable 24 hour LED lighting controller that not only turns your lights on and off, but provides on-demand dynamic lighting effects. Designed for both freshwater and marine aquariums, it's extremely simple to use and slowly acclimates animals to the bright light that LEDs produce.

Simple-to-program, the Ramp Timer Pro includes a 32-key wireless remote which allows you to completely program your daily lighting schedule and create on-demand lighting effects including cloud cover, lightning storms and moon lighting.

Two independent lighting channels can be programmed for on/off time, minimum and maximum intensity/brightness, even the ramp/dim duration. The internal memory stores up to 4 lighting schedules and Current USA even built in preset lighting schedules with coral acclimation modes to make things easy.

Benefits
  • Gently acclimates fish to bright LEDs
  • Reduces stress, provides a natural rhythmic 24 hour lighting schedule
  • Intensity/brightness adjustment allows for overall color spectrum control
  • Weather pattern and moon light simulation for inducing spawning
Features
  • Two independent lighting channels
  • Adjustable min/max intensity for each channel and moonlights (0-100%)
  • Adjustable ramp/dim time (0-30 minutes)
  • Cloud cover and lightning storm simulations
  • Large backlit LCD display
  • Widely compatible, the Ramp Timerâ„¢Pro works with any 12-24VDC LED light using a standard 2.5mm x 5mm DC plug (we suggest checking with your light manufacturer to ensure compatibility and warranty coverage.)
  • Plug-and-play, uses your existing low voltage transformers
  • Internal memory modes
  • Wireless IR remote provides on-demand lighting effects and programming control
Technical Info
  • 12/24VDC, maximum of 120 watts total (60 watts per channel) @ 24VDC, 60 watts total (30 watts per channel) @ 12VDC (uses your existing LED transformers)
  • Measures 3.5†x 3.5†x 0.5†with 6†cords & plugs
  • Recommended for Current-USA Satellite LED/LED+ fixtures and flex strips, TrueLumen and TrueLumen Pro LEDs; Ecoxotic Stunner, Panorama Pro, Panorama Marine and Actinic Blue, and EcoPico LED lighting.
  • Utilizes PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) dimming, flicker free

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back