New DeepBlue Professional 60g Cube

laytonp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
284
Reaction score
7
Location
Huntsville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I finally got around to building a stand and hanging my light for my new cube. I still need to complete the pluming before adding water but I am getting close.
My setup is a DeepBlue Professional 60g cube
Reefbreaders Photon 24 LED light
Sump is a EShopps R-200.
I will post some additional pics after I get things plumed and water flowing.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0071.jpg
    DSC_0071.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 423
  • DSC_0072.jpg
    DSC_0072.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 420
  • DSC_0073.jpg
    DSC_0073.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 432
Looks like it's going to be good!
 
Nice tank


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
Thanks everyone. I got my plumbing mostly done last night and have some water in the overflow to make sure it doesn't leak before I fill up the tank. I hope to get it partially filled tonight then I need to make more water.
 
It's been a while since I updated this thread. Here are some pics from today.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks. I like the rock low to allow for more swimming room for the fish.
I love the reefbreeders led. I only have them about half up and the corals love it. I also like the color balance I am able to get with them.
 
Current stock list is:
Foxface
Maroon Yellow stripe clown
Fire fish
Bicolor Blenny
Falco Hawkfish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new