New Deresa Clam!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bribo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bribo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know what you think of it! It's my first clam and I think it's awesome lol
007.jpg
 
Nice!! I love derasa clams! I have one in my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new