New designer clownfish released!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys,

The clownfish creators have been very busy making us some new cool designer fish for our tanks. We at Cultivated Reef are proud to offer over 60 different tank raised sustainable fish for this wonderful hobby of ours! Take a look at some of the latest offerings...

Gold Nugget Maroons
741614_sr_goldnugget_maroon-510x340.png

Gold Dot Maroons
747307_sr_gold_dot_maroon_-510x340.png

And for those of you that didn't know this, Phantoms are now graded as regulars, premiums, and ultras. The main difference being the amount of white in the body.

Phantom
sea-and-reef-phantom-clownfish-wandl2-600x400.jpg

Premium Phantom
678043_sr_premium_phantom_clownfish-510x340.png

Ultra Phantom
678110_sr_ultra_phantom_clownfish-510x340.png

Dozens and dozens of other gorgeous tank raised fish. All the nasties that come in on wild fish are not a concern with these captive bred beauties! Come take a look :)

Thanks,
Cultivated Reef

Last edited:

gfox

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If i wanted a pair of Ultra Phantoms do you pick them out or can i?

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi gfox,

We only offer wysiwyg on the black storms and mocha storms. With the other fish we do try to accommodate any requests as best as possible. So for example, if you wanted your ultra phantoms with spots or without spots we would select accordingly based on our current stock. You can make those requests in the checkout notes during the checkout process.

Thanks!

Crystal1984

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my new clownfish from holly over at cultivated reef :) there both amazing one is a ultra phantom and the other is a ultra black ice she has been nothing but great and some of the best customer service I’ve seen and these clowns are SO nice ! I just placed another order and this time getting corals and a rose bubble tip

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just received my new clownfish from holly over at cultivated reef :) there both amazing one is a ultra phantom and the other is a ultra black ice she has been nothing but great and some of the best customer service I’ve seen and these clowns are SO nice ! I just placed another order and this time getting corals and a rose bubble tip

Thank you for the great post :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back