NEW ENGLAND!

  • Thread starter Thread starter gsjustin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gsjustin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2015
Messages
57
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's in the New England area?! I personally live in Rhode Island! Who else is out there?!
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1439336799.462761.jpg
 
CT
 
I'm over in Westport Ma I always have frags Do you belong to a local club?? BRS OSRAS???
 
Check out OSRAS.org from RI or bostonreefers.org good circle of local reefers you can get advice and frags feel free to ask any questions here or on there sites everyone is always glad to help you along
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new