New Eye Candies from WWC!

  • Thread starter Thread starter droblack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
69
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out these sweet acans from Victor and Lou. Wish could get the whole pieces!

wwc409redacan.jpg


wwc409orangeacan.jpg


wwc409greenacan.jpg
 
yeah, I'm liking the last one! And I don't do acans really
 
The last one you can't go wrong.. I love Acans :D
 
Yeah, I'm not really an acan man either, but these got me really excited.
 
WOW! Man I love rainbows. Hopefully will pick a few up this weekend. ;)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new