New feather duster worm

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,692
Reaction score
2,294
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this guy up today at lunchtime. I was happy to find one that was more purple and not just brown and white. Did a quick acclimation and in he went. He opened up almost right away. Either he’s happy or hungry. I just tucked him in a rock hole. I’m guessing he’ll move slightly if he isn’t happy where his crown is.

I feed TM Phos-Feed, Zootonic, and Phytonic daily (just to keep my P measurable), so I’m sure he’ll get enough to eat.
IMG_2030.jpeg
 
I never really gave much thought to what these eat (size, particle or dissolved?)
 
I never really gave much thought to what these eat (size, particle or dissolved?)
I asked the guys at Tropic Marin if dosing Phos-Feed would be OK for them or would it just "clog" them up with unnecessary food. They told me that they will be able to eat it, that pretty much anything with a digestive tract would be able to eat Phos-Feed. I wanted to make sure before I bought something and killed it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new