New fish in your tank

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only 2 I’ve had trouble getting to eat and both were Anthias.... Sunburst ( didn’t make it) and Purple Queen ( still seemingly doing well after 3 weeks). All others honestly took right to it. Are you having trouble with a fish? I know live blood worms, garlic additions, live brine shrimp are all pretty well known foods to entice eating...

OP
OP
C

Calireefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only 2 I’ve had trouble getting to eat and both were Anthias.... Sunburst ( didn’t make it) and Purple Queen ( still seemingly doing well after 3 weeks). All others honestly took right to it. Are you having trouble with a fish? I know live blood worms, garlic additions, live brine shrimp are all pretty well known foods to entice eating...

I had 2 blue chromis that I got a month ago and they lasted 3 weeks but didn’t make it sad to say so I got the bangai cardinal and I had him for a week now and I’ve tried pellets and frozen mysis and frozen brine shrimp

408Dartfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it normal for a new fish to do this? Or is it something I should be concerned with the tank?
I had a clownfish recently I purchased who didn’t eat for about 5 days upon arrival. Now he’s a pig, I’d be mostly worried if the banghai looked alittle on the skinny side to begin with.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back