New fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter lewis74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lewis74

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2025
Messages
25
Reaction score
25
Location
kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to marine fish and I want to add more fish what would be the best fish to get . I have clowns cardinalfish and chromis and I have a 300lt tank. don’t have coral yet .
 
How old is the tank? If it is the tank in your PFP I would beef up the rockwork, you want as much available territory for your new additions. A sandbed also opens up your options by allowing sand-sleeping wrasses to thrive. Once those are addressed a dwarf angel would be nice, as well as a handful of smaller wrasses.
 
How old is the tank? If it is the tank in your PFP I would beef up the rockwork, you want as much available territory for your new additions. A sandbed also opens up your options by allowing sand-sleeping wrasses to thrive. Once those are addressed a dwarf angel would be nice, as well as a handful of smaller wrasses.
what does PFP mean?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new