New Fluval Edge 6 gallon tank

Yep! Going well. Getting all my pieces and parts ready for my 60g cube upgrade.
Looking forward to it. Do not forget to tag me in the when you start your thread.
Now check out my biocube thread!
Got to the last pages and give it a look.
 
8.18. update... was looking at my tank and today and thought about how crazy a journey it's been. Here's a progression shot...Day 1 and today. Cool changes!

FullSizeRender.jpg
 
8.18. update... was looking at my tank and today and thought about how crazy a journey it's been. Here's a progression shot...Day 1 and today. Cool changes!

FullSizeRender.jpg
You know, the fluval edge 6 was my fist tank ever. And even though it's empty, I still have it to this very day.
Nice looking tank, I remember the first day that I stumbled across this thread. Awesome journey and I hope more to come.
 
You know, the fluval edge 6 was my fist tank ever. And even though it's empty, I still have it to this very day.
Nice looking tank, I remember the first day that I stumbled across this thread. Awesome journey and I hope more to come.

Awesome. This is my first tank, too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new