New Frag ID help please

Drew.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
36
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys!

I just picked up a new frag and am pretty sure its a JF Jolt as I have another one and it is identical, can someone please help me ID it?

Thanks!

New Frag.jpg
 
What did you buy it as? If it wasn't sold as Jolt then it's not jolt. It is just a tenuis frag, right?
 
I just picked it up from a las didn't even bother to ask the name. Does anyone know what it could be?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new