New frag questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter KatSea
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KatSea

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
136
Reaction score
285
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought my first frag of a beautiful green candy cane coral. Now it came with a plastic plug connect to it. Do I need to remove that plug or can I leave it on?

I'm still new to frags and im afraid I'm going to break it. Plus with the plug still on it it's easy for me to set it up exactly where I wanted it.

Thanks ahead of time
 
Best to remove and add ur own plug did u dip ?
 
Ok well next time ur out at the lfs grab some for the frags that will soon follow
 
Ok well next time ur out at the lfs grab some for the frags that will soon follow

Okay thank you. And that might be awhile since my lfs is 2 hours away so I might just order online. Thanks for the help
 
No problem their are different types of frags do a quick search to make sure u order ones that will work for ya good luck!!!
 
If you have a small piece of rubble with a good size and shape, you can use that. Its more "natural" looking... (except for the putty and glue and stuff..:oops:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new