NEW FRAGS: Glue to rock or to the frag rack?

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When yall get a little frag do you glue it straight away to the rock or let it grow out somewhere first?

Anthony Scholfield

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When yall get a little frag do you glue it straight away to the rock or let it grow out somewhere first?

For me it depends on if i know where the coral is going when i get it. If im certain a coral is going to an area ill glue it down right away. If im slightly unsure i usually put it in the rack, sand bed a near the location i think it might go if there is a place to hold it.

I think the sooner a coral gets glued down to a permanent location the better. I think it allows the coral to get its grow on if it isnt being moved around a bunch.

OP
OP
D

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me it depends on if i know where the coral is going when i get it. If im certain a coral is going to an area ill glue it down right away. If im slightly unsure i usually put it in the rack, sand bed a near the location i think it might go if there is a place to hold it.

I think the sooner a coral gets glued down to a permanent location the better. I think it allows the coral to get its grow on if it isnt being moved around a bunch.
smart!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 143 74.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.7%
Back