New friend for Hewbie!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,135
Reaction score
10,440
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He came home with me!:)
IMG_1326.jpeg
 
Now he’s in a cooler and I’m getting dinner so let’s hope he makes it two hours in the car and then into his new home. I have to drip acclimate him because he’s in hyposalinity right now.
 
Now he’s in a cooler and I’m getting dinner so let’s hope he makes it two hours in the car and then into his new home. I have to drip acclimate him because he’s in hyposalinity right now.
Got a bubbler?
 
Got a bubbler?
Not but I’m not too concerned he’s in a double bag and extra air. Should’ve thought about that but I think he’ll be fine. I just happened to go to the not so local fish store lol.
 
Not but I’m not too concerned he’s in a double bag and extra air. Should’ve thought about that but I think he’ll be fine. I just happened to go to the not so local fish store lol.
As long as they filled the bag with O2, it should be fine.
 
I love picasos but my little 3" one was terror and ended up picking at my 30" zebra moray to the point the eel stopped eating.
Was the fish in hypo or just low salinity? Many stores keep fish in low salinity and say it prevents disease.
It doesn't kill disease but suppresses it and when the fish are placed into normal salinity disease can then become active.
Sorry for the negativity.
 
I love picasos but my little 3" one was terror and ended up picking at my 30" zebra moray to the point the eel stopped eating.
Was the fish in hypo or just low salinity? Many stores keep fish in low salinity and say it prevents disease.
It doesn't kill disease but suppresses it and when the fish are placed into normal salinity disease can then become active.
Sorry for the negativity.
1.009 and cooper so he will be dripped. I watched him eat and they said they’ve had him for around a month.
 
1.009 and cooper so he will be dripped. I watched him eat and they said they’ve had him for around a month.
I take that back 1.019 but did have copper!
 
Looking good! You're going to need a Picasso 2 neon sign now!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new