New Frog.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pitcom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
692
Reaction score
4
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a pair of these guys and am in the process of building the new tank. These guys are the Alanis morph. The orange is just super bright on their foreheads.

alanis-1.jpg
 
That's cool as heck!
 
Nice tincs!!

Setting up a dartfrog tank is definitely on my list of spring projects in the coming year! I used to keep leucomelas when I was a bit younger, and now I know a great breeder that's only an hour away.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new