new from florida

  • Thread starter Thread starter H20Junkie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

H20Junkie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals. I'm not your average reefer. I am currently 16, at 13 years I had my first freshwater system, but took it down due to my move to Florida. After about a year the bug hit me last summer and I wanted to get back to the aquarium scene this time with a saltwater tank. My plans so far are a 90 gallon only t5 lps and sps tank.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!! Keep us updated with your tank build. We always like seeing photos!! If you have questions along the way, you have come to the right place.
 
Thanks! I will be starting a built thread soon. I'll post up the link here also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new