New from Kansas

shredder67114

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I am Cindy from Kansas. Have been reading everyone's posts and can only say wow!!!
I have 2 tanks one 125 gal reef and 1 90 gal fish only that I am now thinking of turning into a clown and anemone tank thanks to looking and lusting after Marvins tank!
pics to follow soon:xd:
 
Hi Cindy, welcome to R2R. Looking forward to your pics, let us know if you have any questions about the forum and we'll be glad to help.
 
Lots of Kansas people all of a sudden :D The word is getting out that Us Kansas Folks like our Saltwater since we are all Land Locked :D
 
Welcome to R2R Cindy! Can't wait for pics!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new