New from Knox, TN

  • Thread starter Thread starter muteturkey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

muteturkey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Knoxville, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, new to the forum but not to the hobby. I'm 20 and my dad has owned an aquarium maintanence business for 19+ years so I've been around this my whole life. I also have worked at a local fish store for just over 2 years as well. I have a 63 gallon reef tank and my dad has a 92 gallon corner bow front reef tank.

My tank includes:
Occelaris Clown
Black Misbar Occelais Clown
Lawnmower Blenny
6 Line Wrasse
Yellow Watchman Goby paired with Pistol Shrimp
Yellow Tale Damsel
GSP
Various Zoanthids
Various Mushrooms
Galaxea
Chalice (not sure of exact kind)
Palythoa
Honeywell Torch
 
Well I accidentally posted that before I finished and can't find the edit so I will continue my list

Neon Green Leather
Frogspawn
Hammer
Duncan
Cleaner Shrimp
Fire Shrimp
Various crabs and snails

I will post a picture here in just a minute.
 
Here is latest picture of my tank. I'll get some more up soon. Some stuff has been added and moved.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1344212489609.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344212489609.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 135
Hello and Welcome to R2R Great looking tank looking forward to some more pics of your system


Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
 
Hey there, welcome to R2R. Hope you enjoy your stay and I'm looking forward to seeing a few more pics of your tank as well as your dads.
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R tank looks great!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hey there!! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy the site!! Please feel free to share pics of you tank!! ;)
 
Hello and welcome to r2r :welcome: Beautiful looking tank look foward to seeing more pictures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new