New from LI,NY

fishman1069

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
45
Reaction score
1
Location
sound beach,Li NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, my name is Pat and I live on the north shore of LI with my wife and 2 kids. We kinda have a mini zoo goin on here, that includes 2 dogs, 3 cats, a rabbit, corn snake,2 small FW tanks and my 75 gal reef. Ive had the tank setup for about 9 months now and been doin 20% wcs every week. I dont have muchin the tank atm because of recent cashflow probs. I also have a problem with my lighting cause its PCs and they are almost a year old. Im lookin to upgrade my lights to T5 HO as soon as I have the money. Anyway, I learned about this forum from another site( wont mention any names, but that site rocks!!!!) from which I learned a ton of stuff on. I figured I start checkin out other sites to get different ideas and opions. I look foward to learning and possibly helping from time to time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new