New From Maryland

PeterEde

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, this is my first day stopping by and have been really impressed by the knowledge and new technology being discussed. Also really loving some of the corals I've been seeing in the market place. I'm just getting back into saltwater after almost 20 years and have new tank and supplies being delivered this week. I'm just blown away at how much stuff has changed since I had my setups before. My previous setups involved a 10 gallon nano, 55 gallon invert/coral only and a 150 gallon reef. Anyway look forward to chatting with you and possibly some business.
Welcome to the party pal
die-hard-john-mc-clane.gif

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey from pasadena. I’ve traded with 2 guys local so far. I’ve usually got some frags to trade or sell cheap. Met a nice guy in port deposit with lots of leathers and chalice. Reefnerd is down the street and is a great local source with reasonable prices. It would be nice to have a network of reefers local to trade with. Good luck!
:smiling-face:

Welcome!
If you haven't heard of WAMAS, it's one of the biggest club in the area and we have some great folks in it https://wamas.org/forums/

WarChief

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey from pasadena. I’ve traded with 2 guys local so far. I’ve usually got some frags to trade or sell cheap. Met a nice guy in port deposit with lots of leathers and chalice. Reefnerd is down the street and is a great local source with reasonable prices. It would be nice to have a network of reefers local to trade with. Good luck!
I am in Pasadena. Right around the corner from Reefnerd. I am in Bayside Beach

jhadaway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back