New from NC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Avonlea.PA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Avonlea.PA

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Wake Forest, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody. I'm new to the forum and fairly new to reefkeeping. I have a 90g mixed reef which has been up and running for about 3 months. I live in Wake Forest NC and am a member of the North Carolina Marine Aquarium Society (check it out if you are in the area).

My name comes from a fictional town in a Canadian book series, and the PA comes from when I lived in PA. :)

Here are some pics of my setup. The stand and canopy were built by me. I'm running an apex with 2 EB8's and an EB4, an ALD module, a Vertex Omega 150 skimmer, RapidLED's 90g LED kit and I have a 39 gallon sump. I'm also dosing with a BRS two-part dosing system and I run a BRS dual GFO reactor.







Oh, and I'm a big fan of hard cider. Here is what I currently have in my fridge:



:)
 
Great looking tank Brian, really nice job on the cabinetry. Welcome aboard.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!! Great looking tank!! :)
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R! Beautiful tank you got there!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new