New from NC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jnick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jnick

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Rockingham NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

Just a note to say hello. I set up my first reef tank way back in 1980, but it has been almost 10 years since I set up the last one due to moving so often.

I worked as a software engineer for many years before I settled back in NC. I am finally setting up a new nano due to space considerations.

I signed up to the forum to catch up on all the new changes in the hobby and meet up with others that have the bug. I look forward to talking to everyone and leaning what is new in the reef keeping world.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new