New from NE Colorado..

  • Thread starter Thread starter rghering
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rghering

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and greetings etc..

I'm Ryan from the NE Colorado area. I have a somewhat new setup, my tank is now 5 months old, I don't have alot in it yet. My Tank is a Custom Glass 125 long, we manufactured it from an older tank, its in a custom wall I built just for it. ( Pics on my facebook located at http://www.facebook.com/rghering I welcome new friends pretty fast too.) Or my website www.myreeftoday.com. I am an long time freshwater keeper, my friend Bill told me to try salt, and I love it.. Have a look at my tank, I welcome feedback. As I'm still newer to salt, I welcome advice. Especially if you can help me get rid of the brown algae problem I have. :wink:

My tank inventory at the moment is:
2 Blue/Green Chromis
1 Yellow Tang
1 Bi-colored Blenny
1 Blue Damsel
numerous crabs and snails
1 feather duster
Pom Pom Xenia's
Fiji Tree Coral ( I believe that what it is.)
Purple gregorian coral.
3 Peppermint Shrimp
2 Sea stars (1) brittle (1) serpent

BTW I am interested in buying frags or trading.

Thanks
Ryan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new