New from New Hampshire

Take time to read about QT (quarantine) as fish disease is a big reason people don't stay with the hobby. Properly QT'd fish introduce no parasites into your very expensive DT.

Good luck with your new obsession!!
IMG_1830.JPG
 
Welcome and congrats on the new system and lurking to learn. Always good to see someone new and proceeding slow but sure on their system. I tip the proverbial hat for your patience.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! I know it’s a little late, but hope everything is going well [emoji3]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new