New from Tampa

green machine

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I am new to the site, was told about this site by a friend of mine, Chris. Hope to learn and share alot with you all. I use to have several tank and kept a mixed reef but had to get out of the hobby for personal reasons, now I am slowly trying to work my way back up.

I currently have a 24g aquapod that I am working on. I will attach a few pictures for you all.

Thank you


S7001658-2.jpg


S7001664.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Hi... welcome to r2r! im in brandon, nice to have some locals joining ! nice tank too :)
 
Welcome to the party. Glad you found your way over. :) We have to get that little tank filled up.
 
thanks for the welcome i agree chris we gotta get this little beast stocked up. as soon as i get my new light its on.
 
Welcome from another Floridian, your tank is off to a good start....Johnnie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new