New from Wildwood , NJ

  • Thread starter Thread starter jose7878
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jose7878

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
176
Reaction score
28
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone my name is Jose I'm from Wildwood , NJ "From The Jersey Shore". I've been in the hobby for 8 years started out with a 55 gallon freshwater tank . After watching Finding Nemo w/ my wife I decided to convert over to saltwater. So for the last 5 years i've had saltwater. Just this christmas I upgraded that 55 Gallon to a 90 Gallon. Ever since I 've been having issues so I'm here for help from you experience reefers and also for the love of the hobby to learn more than what I already know.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new