New fungia closeups

pitbullguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
124
Reaction score
17
Location
Grand Rapids
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took these macro pics last night of my newer fungias.
Orange/blue fungia
IMG_5319.jpg

IMG_5320.jpg

IMG_5323.jpg


Fluorescent green fungia
IMG_5345.jpg
 
Both are nice, but I have to say.
The first one really catches my eye.

I will have to stop by and check out your " New Addiction "
 
Plates rock! Sweet plates man they are 1 of my favorite coral of all time. I hope to find a few more sweet ones once I get to upgrade my tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new