New gadget

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a tripod on ebay from Amvona.com (I think??), its has a cool neck that allows you to take sweet top downs. No more shaky pictures.

I still have to "pose" the coral as the neck isn't long enough to go more than 8" over my tank.

I like the results.
Coralpics1772.jpg

Coralpics1762.jpg

Coralpics1732.jpg


Here is a top down freestyle, just not as crisp.
Coralpics1452.jpg
 
Really happy w/ this one....from Pazazz.
Coralpics1812.jpg


I am really starting to think that Paly's and zooz are as much fun as micro's!

A couple more....

Thanks Creetin!
Coralpics1822.jpg

Thanks Pazazz!
Coralpics1832.jpg


Micro!!!, I am so torn.
Coralpics1782.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yo Creetin, I have called you a couple times last week. You are a hard cat to catch up with.

I came home from that swap w/ 6 or 8 new zooz/palys and can't remember who they came from or what they are. Sorry about that.

MARVIN!! checking in from the Phlillipines. Is there a thread w/ pics of your adventures going yet?? I for one would love to see them.
 
Yo Creetin, I have called you a couple times last week. You are a hard cat to catch up with.

I came home from that swap w/ 6 or 8 new zooz/palys and can't remember who they came from or what they are. Sorry about that.

MARVIN!! checking in from the Phlillipines. Is there a thread w/ pics of your adventures going yet?? I for one would love to see them.

sorry no, not yet...

still visiting some families... :)

won't be around the beaches until next Sunday...

sorry for the hijack... ;)
 
Yo Creetin, I have called you a couple times last week. You are a hard cat to catch up with.

I came home from that swap w/ 6 or 8 new zooz/palys and can't remember who they came from or what they are. Sorry about that.

MARVIN!! checking in from the Phlillipines. Is there a thread w/ pics of your adventures going yet?? I for one would love to see them.


SORRY my phone was off, I got your message but since the phone was off i coulnt get a number.
Can ya pm it to me?
 
Stony I got that same exact tripod. I also got it from that same company. :)
 
It really is! I do prom pics at our local Christian school and I can just grab the handle and flip the camera vertical for couple shots. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new