New Games for the Arcade?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,871
Reaction score
122,489
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok well since we have this nice new server we might as well add some more new games!

Any type games you would like to see? I can't promise I can get them, but I sure can try! :D
 
I dont know if we have it or not but a little multiplayer texas holdem would do wonders for keeping me close to my reef2reef buddies and away from things needing to get done! :bigsmile:

Ok well since we have this nice new server we might as well add some more new games!

Any type games you would like to see? I can't promise I can get them, but I sure can try! :D
 
i dont have any ideas but any would be fine by me. i love those things. problem is i'm always playing at work and people keep walking in my office right when the score was getting good lol.
 
I dont know if we have it or not but a little multiplayer texas holdem would do wonders for keeping me close to my reef2reef buddies and away from things needing to get done! :bigsmile:

hey if you play full tilt Im on there most evenings playing the freeroll at 10pm as REEF123 be happy to take your chips:wink:
 
Hexxagon. I love that game but it doesn't work. Maybe bejeweled or cubis. :) This is very nice of R2R.
 
I usually play on p****stars but I'd be more than happy to switch over :o)
Sounds like fun, thank you for the invite ^_^

hey if you play full tilt Im on there most evenings playing the freeroll at 10pm as REEF123 be happy to take your chips:wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new