New goldfish is a spitter

  • Thread starter Thread starter dankreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This fish looks great! Triggerfish also do this too, it's a pretty interesting behavior.
 
Cute video but I almost didn't see it because your title says GOLDFISH and I thought, who cares cause all goldfish spit.

Happy to see it was a GOLDFLAKE.:D
 
Xhatch triggers. The flake is probably the size of a football and the triggers about 8 inches. Its hard to see how big they actually are but they are large and hungry
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new