New growth on duncan

  • Thread starter Thread starter SOGavity
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SOGavity

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Messages
151
Reaction score
55
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be very honest, I've been struggling with coral growth. I'm in the reefing hobby over a year now and have barely seen any growth on most of my corals. The coral I want to talk about now is a duncan coral which I've had since the beginning. After doing a water change, it's single head was puffed up and swaying happily. That's wheb I was able to see something I am hoping is a new head coming in. But I'm not sure how duncans grow. Can someone let me know if I'm right?

20250407_105751.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new