New guy from NC

  • Thread starter Thread starter gonpostal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gonpostal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Wilmington, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm Scott from Wilmington, NC. I actually joined a couple of years ago and would sneak in and lurk around now and then but haven't posted yet. I started out around 4 1/2 years ago with a 56 gallon tank and a few fish. A few months later I started adding softies, then some LPS. I upgraded to a 90 gallon a year later, then tried some easy SPS. Less than a year after that I upgraded to my current tank, a 120 gallon. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two and I'll help out when I can.
 
Welcome to R2R!! :)

Hope to see you post more!! Maybe you could start with a tank thread?? Pretty please!! :)
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new