New guy here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gill Roy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gill Roy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Tarpon Springs, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not new to the hobby but new at R2R.

I live in Florida and have had freshwater tanks all my life and have just started into saltwater about 6 months ago.
I am currently building a 120 gal reef.

I have a 135gal freshwater, in salt I have, 29gal Bio-Cube, 29gal tall and a 24gal Aqua-Pod.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new