New guy in the group

Outlaw Corals

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2023
Messages
862
Reaction score
691
Location
Colonia
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself being that I’m the new kid in the block, i’ve been reefing for a little over 25 years, I love my Torch’s Corals I consider myself a torch head. I collect mostly grail’s last week. I finally acquired a jolly rancher and I am now on the hunt for a Grinch. Beside that I pretty much love all Corals. I do not consider this my hobby hobby is something that you do once in a while for a little fun. I am at it 24/7, I don’t do it for fun I do it because it’s my passion and I’m retired now and I don’t sleep, so I’m really at it all day every day, and most importantly, after 25 years, I’m still learning new things every single day, so I’m excited about being here to see what I could take from this forum, i’m sure I will learn a lot of new stuff here and take what I need and leave the rest behind
B2AD937C-8E4A-491D-8A1D-D6DC9E503407.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new