New guy

eduvall32824

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in starting a coral reef tank. There is a local company World Wide Coral, that offers some great advice. I want to read some books. I have looked around and there are about a trillion options. Can you offer some suggestions for good books to read? Thanks.
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R and the hobby!! You are in the right place to get help with starting a new tank!! If you have any questions, ask away, the folks on here love to help! Good luck!
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R. I read several good books to get a good idea and then did alot of reading from threads on here. If you have any questions ask away, lots of good people on here willing to help you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new