New Guy

Falcorz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone this is my first of many posts and interactions on this site. I am new to the game and interested in meeting many people and enjoying this hobby. I live in Springville and have a 125g. I'm hoping to have a beautiful tank by the end of the week ..... lol..... or at leats by the end of the year. Here is a starter pic....
Clint Iphone pics april'11 063.jpg
Clint Iphone pics april'11 076.jpg

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! You're off to a good start. Be sure to keep us updated and feel free to create a build thread. You'll find many friendly hobbyists here and a breadth of reefkeeping knowledge.

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey bro,glad to have you on the forum...Who's this guy thats been helping you out so much I keep hearing about? lol.....Holler at me later......

OP
OP
Falcorz

Falcorz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohh yea forgot to give props to markie mark for all the help..... He has been a savior with my tank.... It suffered a nice lightning strike last friday and had to start all over. I had 125 gallons of salt water all over my house it was good times....

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

usctrack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've found a good resource in mark! Dont worry about the flood. There will unfortunately be others. Hooefully much smaller, a splash here or there.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 171 67.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back