New heater

kaylashires

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2015
Messages
33
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saturday I decided to swap out my cheap non adjustable glass heater in my 29 gallon boicube hqi for a nicer Catalina 100w titanium one. I am starting to wonder if this was a mistake because since Saturday my tank has been around 70 degrees (eventhough the heater is turned up to 80 now ). before with the glass heater my tank stayed at 72 (which I still think is to cold ). Anyone else have/ heard of problems with Catalina heaters and better yet how to fix it?
 
I have a sun sun 500w and just got a finnex titanium 800w heating tube that is contolled by my apex no experience with catalinas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new