New here 24G Aqua pod

  • Thread starter Thread starter dskyers
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dskyers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
miami fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I'm new here I'm a member on 3reef and floridareefer. I have had three tanks only have my aqaupod right now its my baby its a mix reef I posted a lot of pics in the nano section. Here's a FTS thanks guys.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1344454505385.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344454505385.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 125
Welcome to R2R!! Just saw your other thread on you tank! Very nice! Hope you enjoy the site!
 
Hi, welcome to r2r!!! I can't wait to check out your other thread. The tank is beautiful!!!
 
Great to have you here and great tank!
 
Thanks got some new stuff today I'll take pics tomorrow. And I'll be sure to check it out

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new