New here 32gal. Biocube

Assuming stock lights since I didn't see mention of an upgrade?
If so, what schedule are you running? Looks great!
Whites: 1100-1500
Blues: 0700-1800
Moon: 0600-2200

This has worked well for me and I’ve been running this for a while now. I found I had the most issues when I ran the whites too much.
 
Whites: 1100-1500
Blues: 0700-1800
Moon: 0600-2200

This has worked well for me and I’ve been running this for a while now. I found I had the most issues when I ran the whites too much.
Assuming you are calling channel 2 the Blues and channel 3 the Moon?
 
Seeing some good growth on my new dragon soul favia.
178DBF2F-4519-4E95-82C2-775B39D77F33.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new