New Here and Getting Back Into the Hobby

Ahoy!

I was suggested this site for it's helpful info and lots of user activity, so figured I would signup and give it a try.

I was into the hobby big time about a decade ago and had 20+ tanks at one point (working at a fish store didn't help the addiction). I've kept everything from fish only tanks and reef tanks all the way to the more exotic such as rays and chambered nautilus. Oh, and of course as the name suggests; seahorses. :)

Just brushing up on all the stuff I've forgotten and all the changes in the industry. I'm currently in the process of planning my first tank since my long break, and hope to get some more traction on that soon. Tank is ordered at least, and I will probably start a build thread shortly.

Anyway, hope to see you around on the forums!

@Seahorse man Welcome to R2R!!!
 
sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-109.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new