New here but not new

  • Thread starter Thread starter moondoggy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

moondoggy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
menifee so cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone Just joined R2R, I have been in the hobby off and on for since the 70's with my FW tanks and then in the 80's SW FO tank and then started back up in 03 with a reef. I live in So Cal Minifee near Temecula I have a 120 mixed reef and setting up a 40 gallon breeder for SPS or at least LPS depending on my success.
 
Welcome to R2R!! We love pics!! :)
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new