New here. Getting back into reef tanks. Allot has changed !!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 77pm77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

77pm77

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Moscow TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I sold my 55gal reef tank 7 years ago. Now I want to start up a new small tank. I have limited funds and space so a small 28 gal cube is what
I will have. Im now building the sump/refugium but Im not sure what or how it will all work. I guess I will post a question on the correct forum
when I figure out what it is!! Thank you its nice to be here. I hope to learn allot and get the help I need.. :=)
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often! We're here to help!
 
Welcome to r2r and congrats on starting the new tank. There are a lot of helpful people here so ask away :smile:
 
Hi there! Welcome back to the hobby and R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new