New Here, novice reefer! Would love some tips!

Welcome aboard. Nutrient control is top of my list also. Slow is success. And NEVER let your nitrates or phosphate bottom out. Nastier things than algae can happen if that happens.

Shelley
Thank you! I’ve been trying to control dinos I believe from nitrates bottoming out so I’ve been dosing nitrates. Once I’m done with the bottle might dose ammonia
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new