New here

advaqua

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
22
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, Im a 40 yr veteran of designing, building, and maintaining saltwater aquaria in Minnesota. Happy to be here! www.advancedaquarium.com/

Recently installed my first personal tank in over 20 years here is a pic of the filtration area. As you know it's constantly evolving, I already removed the bio pellet reactor. Still figuring out the Launch but really nice having flow meters and data! I call the shelf "the observatory" This plumbing feeds a modest AquaForest 605 (114GL) that resides in my dining room. I just got running a week ago so not much to see at the moment!
IMG_2602.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi all, Im a 40 yr veteran of designing, building, and maintaining saltwater aquaria in Minnesota. Happy to be here! www.advancedaquarium.com/

Recently installed my first personal tank in over 20 years here is a pic of the filtration area. As you know it's constantly evolving, I already removed the bio pellet reactor. Still figuring out the Launch but really nice having flow meters and data! I call the shelf "the observatory" This plumbing feeds a modest AquaForest 605 (114GL) that resides in my dining room. I just got running a week ago so not much to see at the moment!
IMG_2602.jpeg
WOW!! Looking AMAZING!! Glad you are doing something for yourself and look forward to see where you take this new aquarium setup in your home.
 
Hello & Welcome to R2R!
IMG_5100.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new