l0MYDEPLWRWbJoRuU.gif

Welcome to R2R!!!

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, just joined the group here. I am Steven Reeves, I have been a reefer for years, but took a job in a new city 5 years ago and had to shut it all down. Just starting all up again. I have a 135 that I setup just 3 days ago with all of my dead dry rock. ammonia is a 2ppm ouch! will see how it goes, hope to get it fixed up in the next 4-8 weeks as it goes through the cure.
-Steven

Very nice! Welcome to R2R, Steven! What are you plans in terms of stocking list :D ?

Happy Reefing!

giphy.gif

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, just joined the group here. I am Steven Reeves, I have been a reefer for years, but took a job in a new city 5 years ago and had to shut it all down. Just starting all up again. I have a 135 that I setup just 3 days ago with all of my dead dry rock. ammonia is a 2ppm ouch! will see how it goes, hope to get it fixed up in the next 4-8 weeks as it goes through the cure.
-Steven

Greetings Steven, welcome to the R2R group.

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
-Steven
Welcome to R2R! And welcome back to the hobby bud! Nice 135g good tank size! Patience is key sir! Wait, and that ammonia will drop, just give it time!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back