New here

  • Thread starter Thread starter On388
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

On388

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
116
Reaction score
5
Location
Modesto, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone been roamin around for awhile and finally decided to start posting on here. I have been in the hobby about 6 months and had a 72 bow and a 7 gallon nano both going well so far but always hoping to learn more which is why I'm here.
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R!! Would love to see pics of your reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new