new hydra26 hd with five last generation hydra26

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mcs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2016
Messages
128
Reaction score
44
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of our hydra26's failed after a year and we replaced it with the hydra26 hd (I did not see a hydra 26 available). This new light is programmed with the same numbers, but is much more blue/green and I cannot figure out how to adjust it to match the others. The others are programmed through our apex the new one with the AI app on my iPhone. Settings are hydra 26's: red 40, green 40, blue 60, royal blue 60, dark blue 60, violet 40, uv 30, cw ww and nw 50 on the apex and hydra 26 hd: dark red 40, green 40, royal blue 60, blue 60, violet 40, uv 30, and cw 50 on the ai app.
 
Here is what I have my Hyda 26 hd's set at
IMG_1449.PNG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new